Novice days typically run from March to October.
2021 dates will be listed soon!
Our Novice Only Track Days allow anyone to experience the thrill of riding on a race track without the pressure of being surrounded by more experienced circuit riders. If you have never taken part in a track day before, or you have only taken part in a few events, then a Novice Only day is a great place to start.
The Novice stipulation is in reference to the rider, not the machine. Most Novice riders arrive on their road bikes; however, some have already acquired track bikes. Others borrow a friend's racing bike just to dip their toe in the water. In every case, they are all Novice circuit riders.
THE DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Turn-in and apex cones to help you master the track effectively
- Limited number of bikes on circuit
- Turn-in and apex cones to help you learn corner lines
- Experienced instructors on hand offering advice and one to one tuition on circuit
- Free off-circuit classes during the day covering riding techniques and body positioning and answering your questions
Please note: our Novice Only Trackdays are for riders who have little or no circuit experience. Race licence holders are not permitted and will be refused entry without refund or credit.
In addition to your bike session there will also be another session with Novice cars
If none of the dates on our Novice Only calendar suit you then you might want to consider attending one of our Sessioned Track Days in the Novice group. These are listed in the calendar below under Novice Sessions.