Steps To Go Racing
MSV Trackdays can provide you with everything you need to get onto the grid! We are committed to getting more people into racing and we want to help you every step of the way - from your first track day right up to going racing.
We can help you develop your track driving and racing skills with our driver training packages before sitting your ARDS Test to obtain a race licence. We also run a race series designed specifically for novice racing drivers called the Trackday Trophy and for more experienced racers we have the Team Trophy series. The simple steps you need to take to get a licence and then go racing are outlined below:
- Driver Coaching - Learn from highly experienced current and ex-racer ARDS instructors. The quickest route to drive faster!
- Purchase A Go Racing Pack - Contains the initial rules of racing, useful info and your race licence application form
- Book your ARDS licence test - Choose from a great selection of dates at all our race circuits. Includes a classroom session and on-circuit assessment.
- Race In The Trackday Trophy Series or EnduroKA . The perfect series to start racing. Regulations and race format are simple and designed to keep costs down. Plenty of support and a great atmosphere.
- Race In The Trackday Championship - Designed for more advanced racers looking to get into championship racing