Steps To Go Racing
MSV Trackdays can provide you with everything you need to get onto the grid! We are committed to getting more people into racing and we want to help you every step of the way - from your first track day right up to going racing.
We can help you develop your track driving and racing skills with our driver training packages before sitting your (NDTC) ARDS Test to obtain a race licence. We also run a race series designed specifically for novice racing drivers called the Trackday Trophy and for more experienced racers we have the Team Trophy series. The simple steps you need to take to get a licence and then go racing are outlined below:
- Novice Only, Road Car Only or General Track Days - Drive your own car on circuit and get a feel for the amazing journey ahead.
- Driver Coaching - Learn from highly experienced current and ex-racer ARDS instructors. The quickest route to drive faster!
- Purchase a Go Racing Pack - This pack covers your Motorsport UK racing licence fee for the first year and crucially contains your race licence application form. There is a USB stick explaining the initial rules of racing and useful info that will be included in the licence assessment in your ARDS test.
- Book your ARDS licence test - Choose from a great selection of dates at many of our race circuits. The test includes a classroom session, written test and on-circuit driven assessment.
- Race In The Trackday Trophy Series or EnduroKA . The perfect series to start racing. Regulations and race format are simple and designed to keep costs down. Plenty of support and a great atmosphere.