The Trackday Championship, runs a 25 minute qualifying 45 minute race format; that takes its teams to the limit on the UK’s best circuits.
Designed for production and production based Saloon, Hatchback and Sports cars this is club racing like you’ve not seen it before! A mandatory pit-stop twinned with the longer race length and the competitive racing characteristic of the series will test not only the talent of the drivers but the tactics of their team as well.
The Trackday Championship is intended to be a team event and therefore, races are designed for two drivers so that the costs of running the car can be shared, but solo entries are also accepted.
With NO HIDDEN FEES the registration fee of £150 covers the car and all the drivers for the whole year.
Trackday Championship runs a power to weight class system to ensure competitive racing regardless of your chosen vehicle.
The Trackday Championship is the best racing for tin tops in the UK!
The Trackday Championship has a dedicated website.
The regulations for the championship are reasonably relaxed, so that most cars that have already been developed for trackdays will be eligible.
- Must be a production or production based Saloon, Hatchback or Sports car.
- Meet the basic Motorsport UK standards for safety
- No more than 175 bhp per ton
- Minimum weight of 600kg (post race and with driver)
- Standard exterior floor
- Tyres must be Toyo R888R in all conditions
- Forced Induction cars (Turbocharged / Supercharged) must run with a mandatory ballast.
- Cars with sequential gearboxes will run with a mandatory ballast.